Monday, August 31, 2009

Wow - only 3 years for a new post...

I originally wanted to start this blog when I was out living in LA - completely fed up with hearing about the Hack (Pac) 10 while missing SEC football and all of the traditions it brings. However, after my friend Jen and I sat down slightly inebriated to write the first post, I quickly forgot about the blog idea. I have since moved back to Atlanta and I am eagerly awaiting the start of college football. According to the AJC, I only have 4 days - 23 hours - 11 minutes - 17 seconds until kickoff brings the Georgia Bulldogs against the Oklahoma State Cowboys. I just got excited typing that!

Hopefully I will bring some funny posts to the blog this football season as we see what an untested Georgia QB with a team in 'rebuilding.' Of course, there might also be some pop culture and entertainment thrown in there as well.

Until then...

No comments: